MRAEL’s Apprentice Management Program (AMP) is designed for businesses who wish to be the legal employer of their apprentices and trainees, with the peace of mind of having access to MRAEL’s apprentice management expertise.
Our AMP services are flexible and provide employers with as much support as they need from a dedicated MRAEL Field Officer.
Our AMP program is the ideal solution for employers who prefer to manage their apprentices and trainees in-house, but would like access to help if they need it, such as during busy periods or when your administrative staff are on leave. MRAEL’s Apprentice Management Program is a cost effective and stress-free way to ensure your apprentices and trainees are always looked after.
The key benefits of MRAEL’s Apprentice Management Program are:
Choose the services you need from MRAEL, and leave out those you don’t. We can facilitate recruitment, selection, retention, performance, training and apprentice/trainee wellbeing.
As the legal employer of your apprentices and trainees, you accept ownership of all legal responsibilities such as recruitment and payroll, and you also receive any requisite government financial incentives.
Support when you need it
Access best practice apprentice management strategies and receive ongoing support and assistance from MRAEL.
There are no contracts or obligations to MRAEL, and you can use the AMP service for as long as you need and cancel with one month’s notice.
Peace of mind
By using our Apprentice Management Program, MRAEL will be there to assist your organisation every step of the way.
Standard Services Include
In addition to the above, MRAELs quality apprentice management includes provision of the following services to partner organisations, apprentices and trainees:
- Arranging for an Australian Apprentice Network Provider to complete the training contract
- Notifying the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) of the Australian Apprenticeship
- Arranging an RTO induction and coordinating block bookings
- Monitoring all on and off the job training requirements
- Six-weekly visits with the apprentice and partner organisation
- Six-weekly training record book checks with the apprentice and partner organisation
- Quarterly performance appraisals
- Provision of performance counselling as required
- Advice on the allocation of tool entitlements
- Providing expert consultancy services for the ongoing management of apprentices and trainees
To find out more, speak with an MRAEL representative on 1300 4 MRAEL.