Just like other employees, apprentices and trainees have certain obligations and standards that must be followed while they undertake their training.
- Complying with MRAEL Apprentice/Trainee Obligations & Standards and with the policies and lawful directions of MRAEL and those of your Partner Organisation.
- Being honest, lawful and behaving in an appropriate manner while at work.
- Ensuring you are fit for work at all times and not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Making adequate progress with theoretical and practical aspects of training, and attending required classroom learning sessions.
- Adequately maintaining a training record and producing it when asked.
- Arriving at work on time and leaving at the allotted time, unless on approved leave or by prior arrangement.
- Attending off-the-job training as required.